June 1, 2021

AMWF couple: My husband's new skill??

Since it's better to stay at home, we have more time to engage in unproductive activities. Sitting around all day and watching TV can be really boring. When my husband is working, I hardly find time for myself, as I try to create a quiet and peaceful environment for him. Honestly, I don't enjoy playing with our child very much. We read books, play with building blocks, and go outside, but it amounts to about 12 hours a day, and I often run out of ideas to keep him entertained. The last time we baked a cake together, it was just messy, and he always thinks he knows what to do and doesn't wait for my advice...

Our child had some small balloons that I bought before, and one day my husband made an apple out of one. That's when we discovered that he can create simple things with balloons. After that, we bought some long balloons and a pump so he can make more shapes. 😂
I always think he is amazing, possessing so many different skills. Lately, he has even taught me how to give massages (as he used to work as a masseur in Australia).







Sometimes we used to go to the park in the Science Park area to play with our child. Even before COVID-19, there were hardly any people there. The area has some golden flower trees and Phoenix trees that bloom beautifully.

The pictures were taken in the middle of May. *






 






0 komentarze:

Post a Comment