February 20, 2021

Taichung Travel: Taian Police Station Cherry Blossom

Travel Date: 2021/02/20

Yesterday, I was researching several places to visit within a 2-hour driving range, including Chiayi, Nantou, and Taichung. Ultimately, we decided to go to the easiest option. Today, we traveled to Taichung, specifically Tai'an Police Station in Houli. The drive took us around 2 hours, mostly on the highway and some countryside roads. Unfortunately, I felt that there were many bad drivers on the road today, which made me quite anxious. As a result, I spent most of the time watching my phone while my husband was driving.

Tai'an is very close to Miaoli, particularly the popular spot, Longteng Bridge. Around Houli, I noticed many places with cherry blossoms in full bloom. It was truly beautiful! Seeing blooming trees used to be quite common when we lived in the north, even just driving around Hsinchu. However, it has been almost 2 years since we moved to the south of Taiwan, so it was a rare sight for us. While I enjoy living in Tainan, today I felt a little nostalgic for the north.

Recently, we purchased an ASUS ZenGimbal, and we finally had a chance to try it out. We plan to make some simple YouTube videos in the future.

Nearby, there is a Bald Cypress field with an entrance fee of 50 NT. However, we didn't feel interested in going inside, as there are many free spots to visit in Yunlin and Tainan that we have already explored.
In Tai'an, there are also many street food options available. Lately, I have become a fan of taro products, and the taro coconut toast we had was really delicious. We also tried stinky tofu, which has a different flavor compared to the south. We don't use garlic sauce here. Additionally, Tainan food tends to be on the sweeter side, and once you develop a taste for it, nothing else tastes quite as good anymore (at least for me).



























Address:

421台中市后里區安眉路1號

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment