November 4, 2021

AMWF Couple: Our story in Immigration Bulletin!

Today we had special guests from the Immigration Bureau in Shanhua. We were informed beforehand that our story would be included in their monthly bulletin, but due to Covid-19, it wasn't released until recently. We are so happy!
A big thank you to the Immigration Bureau for helping promote our business and my little blog. They have supported us in getting featured in the news earlier this year and even on the local radio station.

A few months ago, we changed our household registration from Yunlin to Tainan. I feel incredibly happy to be a part of the Tainan community. Even though my Chinese skills still need improvement, everyone here is very welcoming. Tainan is my favorite place in Taiwan.
Additionally, it was my birthday yesterday. For the first time in 4 years, I received a birthday card from the government. Thank you, Tainan.










0 komentarze:

Post a Comment