November 3, 2021

Dinning at All-you-can-eat Hot Pot in Yunlin - Chien-Yen Shabu Shabu 千葉火鍋

Happy birthday to me! Ah, I'm getting old... Sometimes I feel old, but I'm not even 30 yet.

We went to Chien-Yen Shabu Shabu (千葉火鍋) in Douliou, which is an all-you-can-eat hot pot restaurant. I used to avoid hot pot places, but for about a year now, I've been in love with hot pot restaurants. Well, maybe not all of them, but some are really nice.

Chien-Yen Shabu Shabu offers a wide variety of prepared dishes, cakes, ice creams, a salad bar, drinks, and, of course, a variety of food to cook in your hot pot soup! They also have a special soup flavor that I haven't seen in other shops - Mongolian hot pot. It combines sour and spicy flavors, although I couldn't really taste it that well. Maybe it's because I'm used to eating spicy or strongly flavored food.

The price for the all-you-can-eat experience is 399NT (+10% service fee). There is also car parking available in front of the building, and it's free if your order exceeds 500NT. As a birthday treat, you can get a 25% discount, and the person accompanying you gets 10% off. The discount is valid for the entire month.




















Address:

640雲林縣斗六市民生南路182號

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment