March 19, 2022

AMWF Couple: Shooting for Taiwanese TV

Update: the video was released on 4/18 -> Taiwan SETNEWS

Recently, a reporter from 三立電視台 contacted us and asked if we were interested in being on their show. Today was the day of shooting for the Taiwanese TV show. I was a bit worried because it was my first time being in front of a camera. Normally, I'm the one behind the camera. However, it didn't turn out too bad. I thought I would feel stressed and unable to speak due to anxiety, but even though my answers during the interview weren't very long, I think it went quite smoothly.

Luckily, I was able to do the interview in English, and my husband was always nearby to translate for us. I prepared some cakes and also showcased some that I had made earlier. The questions were about baking cakes, differences in food, my life in Taiwan, travel, writing a blog, and more. There were also a few questions directed at my husband, such as his feelings about being married to a foreigner.
Most of the shooting took place in our apartment, but we also drove to Xinhua Old Street to show how we travel and take pictures, among other things. I don't know the exact release date yet, but I'll update it in the future.

Actually, last year I turned down two TV shows because I feel extremely anxious about speaking in front of people and in front of a camera. Today was a significant milestone for me.


















0 komentarze:

Post a Comment